Thursday, January 18, 2007

A little History (unreleased Skins)

This is where it all started
my 1st and 2nd wisbar skins

This was way back, prolly a year ago when I was inspired to make my own theme


After reading the Skinning guide and ending up knowing nothing
I thought the only way I could get thro that was to rip open another theme
and see whats inside and come up with my own version

so my 1st theme was Hitman (yea looks way different than my latest one :P)

everytime I progressed I used to message Shank "dude do u think it looks cooler than before??"
"do you think THIS can replace Zombienexus"
and everytime he goes like "sheesh man...."

Then I thought I should prolly do a red version (since the white one dint turn out quite the way i wanted it to be


then again this one dint turn out that great either
Just when I was about to give up skinning
Shank calls me and says "Dude , why dont you make the skin buttons look like they are popping out of the taskbar,you know like Juni's Sbsh deluxe and make it black"

then came out my very 1st theme Hitman Black and it turned out to be everything i wanted it to be(then)...
it took me 4 months to perfect it(with Shank's effort)
and 3 hours to write up the post and making a display picture...trying to not make any errors
http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8833

It might not have been a Lakeridge favourite
but that theme was everything to me :D

No comments:

Guestbook